Sunday, November 27, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

1.Waiting
* submission for Shadow Shot Sunday, the simple things *
I love this photo and didn't have the chance to share it before. what do dogs on a leash do? they wait...
welcome to 'wonderland' photojournal. if you like the view join the GFC ;) thank you. xxo

2.Foliage
finally found red leaves near my house. I think this editing enhance the photo meaning. what do you think?

3.Candid
* submission for The Weekend in Black and White *
two street performers sleeping careless in a public park

4.Knife, Fork or Spoon
* submission for Sunday Snapshot *
definitely SPOONS! I used to collect them, lol. people used to gift me spoons for my collection :)

5.Rule of Thirds
people also used to steal spoons for my collection. but these are from my mother's cutlery.

submission for Ashley's Scavenger Hunt

13 comments:

Becs said...

Love your resting street performers and those spoons. Great shots and interpretations.

Tamar SB said...

Love how you applied texture to all of these - great shots!

Sarah said...

Wonderful shots. I love the last two. Great job.

Ashley Sisk said...

Love this entire set - especially the candid shot.

gotmycamera said...

This is an amazing set - love the editing that you did to them - really neat.

Dragonstar said...

I don't suppose you meant this for 'The Weekend in Black and Whie' as they are all sepia. They are good photos though.

Desirae R said...

I really love your spoon pictures. And the texture work on all of these are wonderful!

Gillian said...

Great set, love the textures!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

What fun you must have had finding these items!

SHADOWY DELIGHT

Shadows above me, shadows below,
Shadows beside me, wherever I go;

Shadows each morning, shadows at night—
Shadows, O shadows, you’re my delight!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Ants, Shadows, Sunflower

Ms. Becky said...

I keep looking these over, and every time come up with a different favorite! I love Candid the most I believe. it has great flair. and I love your Photojournal too! you create the most inviting, comfortable spots to visit. happy week my friend.

Life with Kaishon said...

Did you have your silver out for Thanksgiving? Beautiful pictures for certain!

Cedar said...

What a fun rule of thirds, especially with the diamond table cloth!

Christian said...

All of these are lovely. I want to take a nap like that!