Thursday, December 1, 2011

Memories, Dreams and Reflections 2011

if you wish to join the challenge click on the cookie ;)

1) Summer Days (my niece) - 2) Macro (may all our wishes come true) - 3) I Miss You (dear Guinivere) - 4) Me! - 5) I Love You (my cat Kuki, she lives with me since 2003) - 6) My Favorite (sisterhood) - 7) Birthday (my younger sister) - 8) Spring Fever - 9) Winter Wonderland - 10) Beautiful (my mother) - 11) Still Laughing (sweet Baltazar)

do you like what you see? Follow my blog please :) just click on 'Join this site'.

8 comments:

Christian said...

love this so! Baltazar really looks like my Bailey! How neat is that?!

Conceição said...

good and lovely memories you share.
Love, mom

Mrs. Claus said...

What a great idea! I think I am inspired to make one for my New Year's Eve post!

Lui said...

That was neat and lotsa FUN!

Patrice said...

Love your collage...Blessings to you in the new year!

Tamar SB said...

Love the collage! The flying bee is amazing! Happy new year!

Ashley Sisk said...

oooh I love the collage - beautiful work. Happy New Year!

Melanie said...

LOVE the collage! Gorgeous year! Xo